Boho Bags with an African Twist
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we accept returns and exchanges within 10 days of delivery of unworn and unwashed items in original condition with the tag still attached.
The full amount of the product & tax will be refunded, minus the shipping costs. No returns or exchanges will be processed after 10 days have passed.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to return or exchange an item.
These Boho bags are just beautiful. Designed by Senegalese brand Belya, the rattan bags were handmade by local artisans in Bali, with the high-end Winta Wax from Togo as lining. The round Boho bags are blending Indonesian craft with a high quality African textile. The brown leather strap is long enough to wear them cross-body, if desired.
These bags are must have accessory for this Summer and of all your future Summers. The bag comes in 4 different designs:
- Surprise version: round Boho bag with African textiles inside (8 in pictures)
- Color-Pop version: sun-shaped rattan design on the front that reveals the African textile design of the lining (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, in pictures)
- Grid design version: Small, elegant grid design in the front, that allows the color of the African print textile to shine through only slightly (6 in pictures).
- The super stylish square bags with African Print inside (9, 10 in pictures)
- Leather Strap: 44 inch length - 22 inch drop
- Diameter: 8 x 8 inch
- Depth: 2.5 inch (Square bags 3 inch)
- Natural material - made out of Atta Grass (Rattan family)