African City Bag
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we accept returns and exchanges within 10 days of delivery of unworn and unwashed items in original condition with the tag still attached.
The full amount of the product & tax will be refunded, minus the shipping costs. No returns or exchanges will be processed after 10 days have passed.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to return or exchange an item.
Please note: Discounted products (products on Sale) or products purchased with a discount code cannot be returned.
The African City Bag deluxe has been long in the making. I wanted a thick canvas bag with leather handles, a leather bottom and an inside pocket so that the African City Bag could become my and my customer's lifetime bag.
The leather bottom allows you to place the bag o the floor - as you can easily clean it afterwards again.
This new African City Bag sports with 34 cities much more city names than previous designs with 22 cities only.
I created the African City Bag to add another option to a market, that predominantly sells and promotes city bags with American or European cities on it. The African City Bag is spacious and durable as we used premium cow leather as well as high quality and thick canvas for the production.
Did you know that:
- Nairobi is also referred to as "The green city under the sun".
- Joburg was the first African City in which Uber launched in 2013
- Lagos is one of the largest cities on the continent.
Which city do you want to visit? What is your favorite city? Is there an interesting fact about an African City you want to share?
Use the hashtag #myafricancity #africancitybag to share the information with me on Instagram!
Bag Details - Deluxe Version:
- Cotton canvas #8
- Leather: Medium shine premium cow leather with a subtle crackle & modest pull effect.
- Handle length: 16 inch / some customers prefer to wear this bag also as cross-body
- Size : 17 inch height / 16 inch length / 4.5 inch width
- 34 African City names printed on both sides