Africa-inspired Temporary Tattoos
We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase. If you are unhappy for any reason, we accept returns and exchanges within 10 days of delivery of unworn and unwashed items in original condition with the tag still attached.
The full amount of the product & tax will be refunded, minus the shipping costs. No returns or exchanges will be processed after 10 days have passed.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to return or exchange an item.
Embellish your arms, legs, shoulders, hands and lower backs with golden temporary tattoos. One sheet comes with 10 tats of the following signs and Adinkra symbols:
3x Gye Nyame (supremacy of God)
3x Sankofa (learn from the past)
3x African Continent
1 x AfroPolitan
NEW!!! Individual Tattoos (not part of Sheet)
- Queen Tattoo
- WOKE Tattoo
Perfect for a night out, the beach, the pool and festivals!
- Cut out the tattoo you want to use
- Remove the plastic foil
- Make sure the skin you place it on is dry and not sweaty or oily
- Press the golden image face down on your skin
- Take a moist sponge and dab the white paper back of the tattoo
- Slowly remove the paper and let the tattoo dry a couple of seconds
- Carefully smooth it over with some shea butter to make it last longer